The violin is one of the most rewarding and enchanting instruments to play, when perfected. Learning to play this instrument is a bit complicated due to its difficult technique as well as requires commitment and discipline to master the craft.Following the techniques below will help you in learning to play the violin:
1. Rent vs. Purchase your own violin. If you are really enthusiastic about getting rent cello lessons, buying your own violin is a must because you can practice with it anywhere everyday. If you are just testing the water or can’t afford to get your own violin, renting one from a music store is the next best thing.
2. Find a skilled and trained violin teacher. If you want to get your money’s worth, enrolling to a respectable and trained teacher will take you a long way. The student will also be inspired if he knows that he is given proper instructions.
3. Practice makes perfect. No matter how qualified and skilled your teacher is if the student is not constantly practising what he learns in class, he will never really get that far in achieving his ultimate goal-To master the art of playing the violin.
4. Be prepared to spend. Violin lessons can be expensive, so inquire beforehand for possible violin teachers and save enough for the entire session. Also, be prepared for other materials needed such as CDs, books, rosin, strings, or other equipment.
5. Follow proper technique. To master the craft, you must be familiar with the sound of the strings, properly observe the correct positioning of the instrument and bow, and have the ability to read music to perfectly play the violin.
6. Treat your instrument with great care. Dropping or destroying your violin is probably the last thing you would do with your instrument because getting a new one is costly.
It is easy to give up when difficulties arise. But no pain, no gain. Once you develop building your self-confidence, you will be ready to face any challenges that come your way. What is important is having fun while playing. The violin in itself is such a beautiful instrument; projecting a beautiful feeling will definitely keep the passion and interest flowing.